Messages is an element in Candy Crush Jelly Saga. It was released on August 28, 2015 and May 26, 2016 on Facebook. In the center, friends can send help (lives, tickets) or requests (lives and tickets). All are stored in a mail icon at the right of the screen.
Type of messagesEdit
There are 3 type of messages:
- Get lives (): The player receives this message when their friends give you lives through "Send lives!".
- Send lives (): The player receives this message when their friends ask for help through "Ask For Lives!".
- Send tickets (): The player receives this message when their friends are on the balloon and want you to help them.
- In addition, the message which is available in the game is "Play with friends". You can request them to play game through "Invite friends!".
- This feature is available for version of Facebook and Mobile.
- The message will stay in the inbox, whether you restart the game.
- Tickets don't appear in the inbox (including mobile version). Instead, there is a pop-up saying that you received a ticket. Pressing "Ok" will remove the pop up.
- Message Number in the inbox will be displayed at the lower left corner of icon.
- If you have more than 1 message, all of them will be subsumed into a small message box (maximum of 5 messages).
- If you play in other account, the messages also leave in that account.