Jenny is the main protagonist in Candy Crush Jelly Saga.
When you complete a level, Jenny appears jolly. However, she will become sad if you fail a level.
She also gives the player some helpful tips if you have trouble with some levels.
She is a yeti girl (marked as the third main character of the Candy Crush game series, and the first main character who is an animal and a hero (Yeti)). She wears an orange shirt and a green ribbon.
In Cupcake Marathon, she wears orange sport clothes with an orange scarf on her head.
When the player combines color bomb and coloring candy each other, she wears a green scarf, glasses and a red cap.
- In the first episode, Cotton Candy Clouds, she stands on the Tree Tops and waves welcome the first players.
- In the 30th episode, Gingerbread Hills, she stops at the snow mountain. She and monkey are playing on the snow mountains and prepare fireworks rods.
- In the 39th episode, Apple Ring Round, she flies through the apple pie land while her ship got a hole on the balloon.
- In the 41st episode, Furios Floss Fields, she is standing along with her ship on a land during big hurricane. The balloon is completely broken, the ship's sad and Jenny is appeasing it.
- In the 45th episode, Cookie Crust Cliffs, she has Monkey to wash her ship.
- In the 50th episode, she takes a blossom which is given by Elsa.
- In the 57th episode, she is arrested by mother octopus as she thinks that Jenny is teasing her octopuses.
- Her jumping scene when the player completes a level was changed after 21 January 2016.
- In the 1.3.3 update and later, after completed boss levels (jelly boss levels, puffler boss levels, monkling boss levels) and monkling levels, she will jump out of the control board.
- She is the first and only main character is a animal (yet as she is a yeti).
- She also is the first and only character who does not cry in (Super)Hard levels when the player fails a (Boss) level, yet she only becomes sad in normal levels.
|Candy Crush Jelly Saga Characters|