Jenny is the main protagonist in Candy Crush Jelly Saga.
When you complete the levels, Jenny appears jolly. However, she will become sad if you fail a level.
She also gives the player some helpful tips if you have trouble with some levels.
She is a yeti girl (marked as the third main character of the Candy Crush game series, and the first main character who is an animal and a hero (Yeti)). She wears an orange shirt and a green ribbon.
In Cupcake Marathon, she wear an orange sport clothes with an orange scraf on her head.
When the player combines color bomb and coloring candy each other, she wears a green scarf, wears glasses and red cap.
- In the first episode, Cotton Candy Clouds, she stands on the Tree Tops and waves welcome the first players.
- In the 30th episode, Gingerbread Hills, she stops at the snow mountain. She and monkey are playing on the snow mountains and prepare fireworks rods.
- In the 39th episode, Apple Ring Round,
- In the 41st episode, Furios Floss Fields,
- Her jumping scene when the player completes level was changed after 21 January 2016.
- In the 1.3.3 update and later, after completed boss levels (jelly boss levels, puffler boss levels, monkling boss levels) and monkling levels, she will jump out of the control board.
- She is the first and only main character is a animal (yet as she is a yeti).
- She also is the first and only character who does not cry in (Super)Hard) levels when the player fail on a (Boss) level, yet she only become sad in levels.
|Candy Crush Jelly Saga Characters|