Jelly levels are one of the six level types in Candy Crush Jelly Saga, along with jelly boss levels, puffler levels, puffler boss levels, monkling levels and monkling boss levels. Jelly levels are the first level type introduced in the game. They first appear in episode 1, Cotton Candy Clouds, with first level being level 1.
Jelly levels are the first most common and first level type in the game, making up 27.19% of all levels, with 261 total appearances out of the 960 levels.
See the full List of Jelly levels here.
To finish a jelly level, the player has to spread the jelly everywhere (on every space), which is done by matching candies or making and using special candies' effect over at least one jelly square. The jelly will then spread over to all candies without a jelly square under them. However, if a player matches candies with no jelly under it, then the jelly won't spread.
When all amount of jelly is spread, Sugar Crush is activated - fish, striped and wrapped candies are made for every move remaining, giving 3,000 points for each. Then each of them activate themselves.
A player also has to reach a certain score requirement (for one star). This is usually trivial, due to the fact that if you complete the main level objective, you always have enough points for at least one star.
- This level type has same name as one of the level types in Candy Crush Saga, but the object of the level is different.
- Originally, they were named as jam levels, same name as Candy Crush Soda Saga's one and the objective is also same. However, after the release of Strawberry Sunrise, they were renamed jelly levels.
- However, there can have multiple boards in Candy Crush Jelly Saga but not in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
- In Candy Crush Soda Saga, the counter will show how much jam needs to be spread on the board. But in Candy Crush Jelly Saga, the counter only shows jelly density in circle, it means the player must spread 100% jelly everywhere on the board.
- At the past version, when candy fish is on the jelly with blockers, they are only spread on tiles which jelly is absent. However, when the game changed, candy fish always hits blockers though they are on jelly.
|Candy Crush Jelly Saga level types|