Cotton Candy Clouds
|Levels||1 - 20|
|Characters||Jenny, Mr. Yeti, Jelly Queen|
|New features|| in Level 1|
in Level 4
in Level 6
Levels with more than one section or 81 spaces
|Released|| Soft launch: August 28, 2015 (possibly)|
: May 26, 2016 on Facebook
: January 6, 2016
Cotton Candy Clouds is the first episode of Candy Crush Jelly Saga and the first episode in World One. It contains levels 1 - 20. This episode was released on May 26, 2016 on web and August 28, 2015 on soft launch, and January 6, 2016 on official release on mobile.
It is a mountainous appearance with Jelly Trees or called Tree Top. Characters may be on some of them like Jenny, Mr. Yeti. Go to level 5 and more, the player will see Mr. Yeti was trapped by Jelly Queen, and Jenny's adventure and rescue begin.
- Level 1 - Jelly levels are introduced.
- Level 3 - creating candy fish, combining with .
- Level 4 - Jelly boss levels are introduced.
- Level 6 - Puffler levels are introduced.
- Level 13 - crushing , creating , and combining with .
- Jelly levels () are introduced in level 1. (Brief Description: The player must spread full of jelly numbers on the single or multiple board.)
- Jelly boss levels () are introduced in level 4. (Brief Description: The player must remove all of Jelly Queen's jelly numbers on the board.)
- Puffler levels () are introduced at level 6. (Brief Description: Find the pufflers by crushing frosting.)
- Pink jelly () is introduced in level 1 and green jelly () is introduced in level 4.
- Levels with more than one board/81 spaces in level 1.
- Liquorice Lock () is introduced in level 2 (Brief Descriptions: Holds candies in place, can be destroyed.)
- Single frosting () and pufflers () are introduced in level 6, double frosting () is introduced in level 10.
- Straws () are introduced in level 14. (Brief Description: Candies that pass through one gate enter through another.)
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
Level 11 and 19
|The most fun : |
|1||: 5,000 points||First level|
|2||: 5,000 points||First appears|
|3||: 1,000 points||First level that can't be failed|
|4||: 1,000 points||First level|
|5||: 2,000 points||2nd Version|
|6||: 27,000 points||3||First level|
|7||: 27,000 points||3|
|8||: 27,000 points||3|
|9||: 3,000 points||1|
|10||: 36,000 points||4||First level with Double Frosting|
|11||: 2,000 points|
|12||: 5,000 points|
|13||: 30,000 points|
|14||: 20,000 points||Introduced|
|15||: 5,000 points|
|16||: 10,000 points||2nd Version|
|17||: 1,000 points||2nd Version|
|18||: 18,000 points||2|
|19||: 27,000 points||3|
|20||: 18,000 points||2|
- This is the first episode to have 3 level types.
- This episode was released on the same day as episode 2, Cupcake Crest.
- Mr. Yeti's body in this episode background was changed after releasing Sweet Bamboo Festival.
- After release of Episode 37, Mr.Yeti does not appear in this episode anymore, but the player can see him trapped by Jelly Queen when go further.