Cotton Candy Clouds
|Levels||1 - 20|
|Characters||Jenny, Mr. Yeti, Jelly Queen|
|New features|| in Level 1|
in Level 4
in Level 6
Levels with more than one section or 81 spaces
|Released|| Soft launch: August 28, 2015 (possibly)|
: May 26, 2016 on Facebook
: January 6, 2016
Cotton Candy Clouds is the first episode of Candy Crush Jelly Saga and the first episode in World 1. It contains levels 1 - 20. This episode was released on May 26, 2016 on web and August 28, 2015 on soft launch, and January 6, 2016 on official release on mobile.
It is a mountainous appearance with Jelly Trees or called Tree Top. Characters may be on some of them like Jenny, Mr. Yeti. Go to level 5 and more, the player will see Mr. Yeti was trapped by Jelly Queen, and Jenny's adventure and rescue begin.
- Level 1 - Jelly levels are introduced.
- Level 3 - creating candy fish, combining with .
- Level 4 - Jelly boss levels are introduced.
- Level 6 - Puffler levels are introduced.
- Level 13 - crushing , creating , and combining with .
- Jelly levels () are introduced in level 1. (Brief Description: The player must spread full of jelly numbers on the single or multiple board.)
- Jelly boss levels () are introduced in level 4. (Brief Description: The player must remove all of Jelly Queen's jelly numbers on the board.)
- Puffler levels () are introduced at level 6. (Brief Description: Find the pufflers by crushing frosting.)
- Pink jelly () is introduced in level 1 and green jelly () is introduced in level 4.
- Levels with more than one board/81 spaces in level 1.
- Liquorice Lock () is introduced in level 2 (Brief Descriptions: Holds candies in place, can be destroyed.)
- Single frosting () and pufflers () are introduced in level 6, double frosting () is introduced in level 10.
- Straws () are introduced in level 14. (Brief Description: Candies that pass through one gate enter through another.)
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
Level 11 and 19
|The most fun : |
|1||: 5,000 points||First level|
|2||: 5,000 points||First appears|
|3||: 1,000 points||First level that can't be failed|
|4||: 1,000 points||First level|
|5||: 2,000 points||2nd Version|
|6||: 27,000 points||3||First level|
|7||: 27,000 points||3|
|8||: 27,000 points||3|
|9||: 3,000 points||1|
|10||: 36,000 points||4||First level with Double Frosting|
5th in a row
|11||: 2,000 points|
|12||: 5,000 points|
|13||: 30,000 points|
|14||: 20,000 points||Introduced|
|15||: 5,000 points|
|16||: 10,000 points||2nd Version|
5th in a row
|17||: 1,000 points||2nd Version|
|18||: 18,000 points||2|
|19||: 27,000 points||3|
|20||: 18,000 points||2|
- This is the first episode to have 3 level types.
- This episode was released on the same day as episode 2, Cupcake Crest.
- Mr. Yeti's body in this episode background was changed after releasing Sweet Bamboo Festival.
- After release of Frosty Fudge Fields, Mr.Yeti does not appear in this episode anymore, but the player can see him trapped by Jelly Queen when go further. It was fixed in a few months.
|Candy Crush Jelly Saga Episodes|