Hello there fellow viewers and editors of this wiki, it's me PC04, here with another blog post. Considering how dead the wiki has been since it's creation, I doubt anyone will read this blog post, but I'll go ahead and write it anyways, for memories' sake.
Today is April 1st, 2018, a regular day, except it's not, it's April Fools day so more than half the people in this world is puling pranks on each other. I also believe that Christian countries that use the Gregorian calendar are celebrating Easter today, so happy Easter I guess. Georgia still uses the Julian calendar for religious holidays such as this one, Easter, as it will be on the 8th here this year.
So what makes today so special? Well, nothing, really, haha, it's actually yesterday…Read more >
Oh my god! I reached 10,000 edits on the first day of New Year 2018!Read more >
We wish you a Merry Christmas!Read more >
Hello everybody, welcome to my first blog on this wiki. I have two things to say, I should start with the "worse" one so this blog will end on a high note, let's get right into it:
- The first section is about the release dates of the episodes, I see that Cjay fills them in, what I've noticed is that they're filled in based on when a Youtuber uploads a walkthrough of the first level of a new episode. (I'm not pointing fingers at Cjay BTW) The thing is, there is currently only ONE Youtuber who uploads walkthroughs of levels this far into the game, as in, 1000s, that one Youtuber might be busy with life sometimes. You see, that might lead to delays sometimes. An example of that is the newest episode (As I'm writing this), it says that it was re…
Hi, anyone. The series is running for more than one and a half years, with 58 episodes released. But there's an old saying, "all good things must come to an end".
Now I planned for my retirement.
My possible reason is that the contents of the game are under the influence of HTML5. Days earlier, at the dawn of the takeover of Candy Crush Saga by the new format, my blog post about retirement on Candy Crush Saga Wiki was made to mark the end of my journey or confirmation of my retirement. This is likely because of the fact that HTML5 is not belonged to my generation, as it runs only on the range of 1990s-early 2010s. Possibly within this year, all of King games which run under Flash, are planned to forced transition by making its own final leve…Read more >
The boss levels are annoying? Huh? Now i am one of the boss, if i stun you 5 times, your number decrease by 20!! Har har har! See if you can count to 1000!!! I start with 1.Read more >
I'm doing my Ask Alayna in this wiki soon. (Maybe?) But the problem is, my two forum (saga and soda) is in Local Game board, and I'm making my forum in the Fun and Games board instead of Local Game board (since this wiki doesn't have it).
If you want to see more and ask me in my Forum, go to the link below
1.) My Ask Alayna is here! :D
2.) I in rush mood(?) because it summer, so I might be (very) rush (and bad) edit, because (sometime) I don't think I have enough time, I also apoligice for my computer to crash because the mouse on my laptop is giving up to me and it just froze Not too long ago.
June. 5, 2017Read more >
First off, where is the map for ep. 17- ep. 41? I getting very bored(?) of these Background and/or levels, I mean, This is Candy Crush Jelly Wikia, NOT a place of NOTTING!
- Ok, so no map for 17-41 Equal Incompletely page we got...
- Now we have to Red Velvet Valley to Waffle Wetlands. Where is the map for Cotton Valley to Cookie Crust Cliffs. (I have to write a comments in Episodes to get everyone attention.)
I will do a Open/Close my Wikia account, So here it is:
Mon-Thurs: 3:30 pm-10:30 pm
Fir: 3:30 pm-12:00 am
Sat: 6:00 am-12:00 am
Sun: 6:00 am-10:30 pm
- Ep.17 map is now here. And now, we need is Ep.18 - Ep.41 (Apr. 29, 2017)
- Ep.18 map is now here. And now, we need is Ep.19 - Ep.41 (May.1, 2017)
- Ep.19 - Ep.27 map is now here. And now, we need is Ep.28 - …
Read more >
It was very hard to finish the level.Read more >
We wish you a Merry Christmas!
HURRAY, I finished Level 49 in October 21st. My score was 151,080.Read more >
Due to recent spam in Candy Crush Saga Fanon Wiki, I won't edit any article today to take care of it. Hope you see me later or tomorrow.Read more >
Hello to everyone!!!! Since I joined the wiki, I earned now 100 badges. I really need to appriciate me.Read more >
Hello. I'm appreciating that I'm so close to get my 2k edit. Anyways, everyone will congratulate me for my great work here. MarTsok 22:31, October 7, 2016 (UTC)Read more >
I cannot pass Level 49 in 20 attempts. Level 49 is a very hard level. Look ho many attempts i did!!!!
Attempts: ❌❌❌❌❌ - August 17, 2016 ❌❌❌❌❌ - August 24, 2016 ❌❌❌❌❌ - September 2016 ❌❌❌❌❌ - September 2016 ❌❌❌❌❌ - September 7, 2016Read more >
Hello. I'm making a game which I never made since
- No swearing
- No sockpuppetry
- Must have an image
- Mustn't be an anonymos christis
- Must use a 3rd December version with the new cupcake styles (Found on Cupcake article) and must be resized to 85x85 using gimp or paintnet, save it and open paint and replace the cupcake with the proper color and then past the new cupcake style in place where the original was. See this category to found them easily.
- Must be at least 800x1200 in size
- Must be an image from here and not made using game maker (e.g. get the second version of Level 50)
- Must not be the example image
- Name must be Level xxx Mobile 1.5.3 moded.png and be at 150 pixels
Happy Hours!!! MarTsok 17:57, June 22, 2016 (UTC)
In 1 July 2016
EDIT: Expanded until…
Read more >
Hi to everyone and sorry to write it here. I won't edit for these two days because I need to improve my edits and pages on Alpha Technologies Wikias. If I come here in the inactivity, then only for spam and or questions.
Possible wikis that I will edit in my inactivity:
- Kanal Wiki
- Techno Wiki
- Wallnut Bowling Wiki]] 20:05, June 17, 2016 (UTC)
Because I will edit on Kanal Wiki, I won't come here for edits today. But you'll still see me in some rare situations. Perhaps, I will come here for reversion of spam/vandalism or I will edit some pages using Auto Wiki Browser.
Happy Hours from everyone!!!! MarTsok 14:29, June 15, 2016 (UTC)Read more >
Wow, i so much can't believe that i'm new in this wiki and i'm got 1,000 edits so fast?! I can't believe it so much ! I will proudly congratulate myself for this first milestone.Read more >
Hey, i'm new so plz. treat me nicely and ya.Read more >
Since web version of this game is released, I suggest placing web (horizontal screenshots in infobox) while the vertical ones will be placed in a gallery section below each level page with a caption "Mobile version (horizontal)".Read more >
Wow!!! I'm going for 1000 edits. When I go to 1000 edits, I will congratulate myselfRead more >
Get ready... Candy Crush Jelly Saga is COMING SOON to Facebook!Read more >
Wow, i can't believe it. I got 200 edits. Congratulate to myself.Read more >
Hello !!!Read more >